Our Mission "Why we work at PM2"
Serving God. Managing inventory with excellence.
Core Values "How we behave"
We are a company grounded in the Christian values of honesty, integrity, respect, kindness and a sense of social responsibility. Our goal is to create eternal value by striving to honor God in all we do. This is reflected in how we conduct our business and how we care for our customers and team members.
PM2 Rules of Engagement
- Act at all times as though God is watching; BECAUSE HE IS.
- Treat all team members, customers, and strangers you meet with the utmost of respect. In other words, love one another.
- Control your tongue. Refrain from profanity and use your tongue always to build-up; never to tear down. Control your temper.
- Deliver on your commitments, all the time, without fail. If you cannot deliver for any reason, communicate immediately with the person you committed to.
- Work smart, work diligently, and maintain a visible sense of urgency to get things done. Be patient with those who are learning.